Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Okay, we have things finalized for when the WLAE crew comes around. We have a start point at the Belle Place Bridge and we'll do the big loopy part near New Iberia and finish in New Iberia City Park. Yesterday I worked on finishing all kinds of things on my list, worked on ditty bags, and ordered T-shirts and jackets. I'm so close to being caught up with everything it's scary. I'm also getting in registrations for the Great Bayou Teche Dog Paddle, if you haven't yet and want to participate, send in your registration, right now you should be able to get them on the Teche Project website or just send me an email and I'll send you one.

In other good news, I received word that Andre Pellerin, Dennis Wise and Brad Rex participated in the Colorado River Ramble last weekend. I was going to wait to see if they posted results, but could find anything, so I'll post what I know now:
Andre and Dennis took first in class -- I'm going to assume they were paddling the C2.
And Brad took second in class -- I'm also going to assume that he was paddling his K1.

Thanks for representing TDT so well guys!

If you have any news of how you're doing in races, let me know so I can toot your horn on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment