Thursday, March 8, 2012

This week has been something wonderful. I have had 4 really productive days so far. Tuesday, I organized all of our TDT stuff, (shirts, caps, brochures) and got our invoices taken care of. I wrote a story about our fabulous TDT racing team!! That should be in the paper next Wednesday. Yesterday, I got allllll our stuff together for the permits!! And mailed them off today! Which gives it plenty of time for us to get our permits for the doggie paddle, PTDT, and TDT! We also met with our parish Tourism directors and are getting the ball rolling for the ditty bags, advertising for registration, anddd a cool new application for phone users. We aren't too sure about which route we'd like to go. But, as the details unfold, I'll let you know, should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment